Often people on the spiritual path have tendencies to think money is not good, and is the source of various vices. However the more accurate way is to look at money as a form of energy, which can be used both for good as well as bad. In fact if money is in the hands of righteous people, it can be used for the benefit of a greater number of people.
Kriyashakti is a Sanskrit word meaning “using the power of thought to manifest things in the physical plane.” It is basically the science of manifestation that gives you the ability to manifest your plans faster and in a more effective way. Taught by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, ‘Success does not necessarily depend on hard physical work. (You should) reformulate your strategy!’ In this case Kriyashakti provides a set of powerful techniques to properly harness the power of thoughts and subtle energies to create a life of prosperity and success both materially and spiritually.
After the workshop you should be able to:
- Use the power of your thought to achieve your goals
- Cleanse your aura and your chakras from negative thoughts and programming about money
- Use the Prosperity Meditation to bring prosperity and abundance to your life
- Use the proper hand gestures or mudras for prosperity
- Understand the science of Tithing and Entitlement and how it is connected to your success
- Create powerful Thought Forms using several easy to practice techniques
Kriyashakti gives you freedom to pursue your dreams and provides you with enough power to achieve your goals. Kriyashakti Workshop is not only recommended for businessmen, investors, freelancers and entrepreneurs but also for people who are in the spiritual path. Spirituality and materialism are basically two sides of a coin. We need both to fly!
Prerequisite: Pranic Psychotherapy and Achieving Oneness with the Higher Soul